Peachtree Financial Solutions is a Pennsylvania-based structured settlements buyer owned by J.G Wentworth that prides in helping people from all walks of life reach their financing goals. From paying tuition, moving into a bigger home or getting a more reliable car, they have enabled the dreams of tens of thousands of annuity recipients. They can either purchase all or a fraction of your structured settlement payments to put you on a more solid financial footing when you decide to take the next important step in your life.
The range of structured settlements that Peachtree Financial services will assist you with include:
- Annuity purchase plans – Annuities are often received in three ways: purchasing them as an investment, purchasing one for as a retirement plan, or inheriting an annuity. Unlike other structured settlement transfers, annuity transfer does not require court approval. They are especially good at purchasing life insurance policies, a service that many structured settlement companies do not offer.
- Settlement funding – The company will help you receive your cash sooner by selling your structured settlement payments. They can be sold in fractions or all at once. Court approval is required before the transfer is affected.
- Pre-settlement funding – The company can provide cash to plaintiff involved in active, yet-to-be settled personal injury lawsuits. These lawsuits are not loans, but a form of non-recourse advance against an anticipated settlement. They also offer loans for pending structured settlements that you are looking to sell.
- Lottery or special assessment funding – In the event you choose to receive your lottery winnings in the form of an annuity stream but decide against it later, you can contact Peachtree to get all or apportion of future payments in the event you need a huge amount of cash.
To ensure that the entire selling process feels like one smooth ride, Peachtree’s website contains useful information about a host of financial situations that may necessitate the selling of a structured annuity. Once you agree to sell structured settlement payments you can read the provided outline that includes the whole process, from getting a judge to sign off the agreement to whether you need to get an independent financial advisor to take stock of your situation. This ranges from paying off debts, paying for medical expenses of starting a business. They also purchase lottery winnings, which are often set up in a structured annuity. But you have to keep in mind that lottery winnings are taxed as opposed to other kinds of structured annuities, which are often tax free.
A widely recognized brand
This company is one of the United State’s leading structured settlement purchasers and has received many awards for their products since it was founded. The awards include:-
- The Recorder – Best Litigation Funding Provider in California
- The Legal Intelligencer – Gold “Case Funding Provider”
- New York Law Journal – Best Litigation Funding Provider
- New Jersey Law Journal – Top Funding Company
Peachtree Financial solutions has earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. They employ highly qualified staff so you can be sure that the person on the other end of the line understands all your needs.